1. What is your name? My name is Lucy.你叫什么名字?我叫露西.
2. How are you today? Fine,thank you.你今天好吗?很好谢谢.
3. How old are you? Five.你几岁?五岁.
4. What can you do?
5. Where do you live?
6. How do you usually go to school?
7. How often do you watch TV?
8. What colour is your coat?It is white.
9. How many people are there in your family?
10. How old is your father? He is…
11. Have you got a pen friend?
12. Who is your best friend? …is my best…
13. What is your good friend’s name?
14. Do you have a pet dog?
15. What did you do last Sunday? I went to..
16. Did you go swimming?
17. Were you fat when you were a baby?
18. Are there any computers in your classroom? No, there aren’t.
19. Are there any big trees in your school?
20. Was there a foreign teacher in your school before? Yes, there was.
21. Can you jump high?
22. What could you do when you were young? I could swim.
23. What is your hobby?
24. Have you got any stamps from England?
25. Does your mother like watching TV?
。1. Excuse me. Can you tell me where the Taipei Hall MRT station is?抱歉。你可以告诉我捷运台北市政府站在哪里吗？
。. How do I get to the lton Hotel?希尔顿饭店怎麼走？
。. Excuse me. I"m lost. Can you show me where I am on ts map?不好意思，我迷路了。你可不可以告诉我我在这张地图上的哪里？
。. Could you direct me to Cang Kai-shek Memorial Hall?你可以告诉我中正纪念堂怎麼走吗？
。. Do you where I can catch a bus downtown?你知道我在哪边可以搭公车到城里吗？
。. Excuse me, sir. I want to go to the Living Mall. Where should I get off? 先生，不好意思。我想去「京华城」百货。我应该在哪里下车？ . Could you give me directions to Citizen"s Boulevard?你可以告诉我市民大道要怎麼走吗？
。. How far is it to the nearest MRT station?这里离最近的捷运站有多远？
。. What"s the easiest way to Yang Ming Shan?往阳明山最简单的路要怎麼走？
。10. I"m new here. Can you tell me how to find ts address?我第一次来这里。你可不可以告诉我怎样才能找到这个住址？
。1. Take the one-way street. 走这条单行道。
。哦 顺便提一下，我现在学的ABC夫下在线的助教说过，就是要掌握好英语很简单的..绝对有个恰当的学习情境和熟练口语对象，这取决于外教资质，纯正欧美口音才是最好，不间断逐日口语交流，1&1加强化教学才会有很.好.的进步效率。课后同样要重复复习课堂音频 来进一步深化知识！如果真的无口语交谈的人的话，最好能到可可或大耳朵获得课余学习材料练习 多问多听很快的口语就加强起来 学习成效是绝对迅速明显的~. You will stay on the street for a wle until you t the first traffic light. 你会走一会儿，直到你遇到第一个红绿灯。
。. Then take a left. 向左转。
。你可以加上路名，明确地告诉人家要转哪一条路，例如Take a left into Hempll Ave. 或是Take a left onto Hempll Ave.
。. It will be Hempll Ave. It"s two-lane traffic. 那就会是Hempll Ave, 它是一条双网道。
。. Come down Hempll Ave about five blocks. 由 Hempll 街往下走约五个blocks。
block 指的是一块一块的建筑，外国人在指路时很喜欢用 block 作为计量的单位。
。. You will see a BP gas station on your left. 在你的左手边你会看到一座 BP 加油站。
。指路的时候除了路名之外，明显的地标也是有帮助的。通常你可以指出一些明显的建筑物或是加油站来帮助对方。加油站的英文是gas station, 有时会简称station。
。. Keep going 0 yards before you come to a fork road. 继续走 0 码，直到你走到一个三叉路口。
。. Make a right, pass two stop signs and you will run into a Wal Mart. 向右转， 经过二个 Stop sign，你就会遇到Wal Mart。
。. The post office is just right across the street of it. 邮局就在 Wal Mart的正对面。
。10. Mr. Yang"s house is bend the post office. 杨先生的房子就在邮局后面。
。有一次也是有一个老美路我问路，由于那个地方不是很远，我就用手指这那里说，It"s over there. 可是事实上那里是被一栋建筑物给挡住了，所以老美就反问我，Bend ts building？ 所以我就知道我应该说成 It"s bend ts building 会来得比较好些
A：hi，how are you？
B：fine ，thank you，and you？
A：I"m fine too.
B：My name is LILEI，what"s your name？
A: My name is han mei mei ,nice to meet you.
B：Nice to meet you too.
A：I was born in 2002.
B：I was born in 2001.
A：so I am your elder sister.
B：yes，I am your little brother.