1. Absolutely!/ Definitely! 那当然!
2. It"s certain.那是一定的.
3. It"s for sure!/ Sure thing! 那是一定的!
4. You bet!/ You betcha!/ You bet your life!我可以打包票!
5. No doubt!/ There"s no doubt about it! 毫无疑问!
7. It"s in the bag.已经是囊中之物了.（十拿九稳、跑不掉的.）
8. It"s settled. / It"s set in stone.已经定案了.
9. It"s a done deal. / It"s a dead cert! 已经定案了.
10. Sorted! 搞定!（英式俚语）
1.It"s a little late for that now.现在说有点太晚了.
2.It would have been nice to know that before.如果早知道就好了.
3.You should"ve told me that earlier.你应该早一点告诉我的.
4.Thanks for your belated advice.谢谢你放的马后炮.
5.Why are you always telling me how to do things after the fact? 为什么你总是在事后才告诉我该怎么做呢?
6.If only you told me that before.要是你之前告诉我就好了.
7.Hindsight is 20 / 20.后见之明总是完美的.
8.Don"t you think it"s kind of late to tell me now?你不觉得现在才告诉我有点晚了吗?
9.Thanks for telling me. But,I can"t turn back time.
10.That doesn"t do me any good now.那对我现在一点帮助也没有.
1. I"m sorry for being late.抱歉我迟到了.
2. I"m sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉让你久等了.
3. Sorry,I"m late again. I"ll make it up to you. Dinner is on me. How"s that? 抱歉,我又迟到了.我会补偿你的.晚餐我请,怎么样?
4. Sorry,I didn"t catch the bus. / I missed the bus.抱歉,我没赶上公车./我错过了公车.
5. Sorry,I hit rush hour traffic.抱歉,我碰上尖峰时间的交通.
6. Sorry,I overslept this morning.抱歉,我天早上睡过头了.
7. I know it might sound lame,but my alarm clock somehow didn"t go off this morning.我知道那可能听起来有点扯,但我的闹钟今天早上不晓得怎么搞的没有响.
8. Sorry,I was delayed by a last-minute meeting.抱歉,我因为最后临时开会而耽搁了.
9. I forgot my wallet at home,so I went back for it. That"s why I"m late.我把皮夹遗忘在家里,所以我回去拿.因为这样我才迟到.
10. I got stuck in traffic. I tried to call your mobile phone,but it was busy.我被困在车阵中.我有试着打你的大哥大,但忙线中.
1. Are you interested in going dancing tonight? 今晚有没有兴趣去跳舞?
2. Would you like to go shopping with me this weekend? 这个周末想跟我去逛街吗?
3. How about going to see a movie with me tonight? 今晚跟我去看场电影如何?
4. I"m inviting you to my birthday party.我邀请参加我的生日派对.
5. Hey,do you want to check out a band this Saturday night? 喂,这个星期六晚上要不要去看一个乐团表演?
6. I"m thinking about going to KTV with my coworkers tonight. Wanna come? 我想今天晚上跟同事去唱KTV.要来吗?
7. Are you free tomorrow night?I"m wondering if you"re free for dinner.你明天晚上有空吗?我不晓得你有没有空一块吃晚饭.
8. Are you up for a barbecue this weekend? 要不要这个周末去烤肉?
9. Do you have any special plans for the weekend?Maybe we can go hiking. How does that sound? 这个周末有没有什么特别的计画?或许我们可以去爬山.你意下如何?
10. Why don"t we go get some tea?我们何不一块去喝茶?
I have had a dream since my boyhood. I want very much to be a doctor. I want to be a doctor because doctors can cure patients and thus make people healthy and happy. Doctors can offer their help to the poor people so that more people can get medical help. If I were a doctor, the more patients I cured, the happier I will feel. That is the very reason I want to become a doctor. I will study hard so that my dream can come true in the future.
服务生: Are you ready to order, sir?
汤 姆: Yes. I`ll start with an appetizer of oysters. And I`m also going to have the Chef`s Salad.
服务生: What kinds of dressing would you like on your salad?
汤 姆: What kinds do you have?
服务生: Italian, French, and Blue Cheese.
汤 姆: I`ll have Italian.
服务生: And what would you like to have for your main course?
汤 姆: I think I`ll have the New York steak.